Christine and family google to know the hotel prices,product reviews and autism materials.One day their chimny was caught in fire.About an hour after warming up their fireplace, christine and her husband were startled by the rumbling sound of what they thought was a low flying helicopter.Later her husband came out and looked up there was no helicopter and insted there was smoke comming out from their chimney.
Immediately Christine googled “chimney fires” and came to know that the rumbling sound is what many people hear when their chimney have caught fire!she then called fire Station and they advised them to get out of the house right away! Later within 5 minutes the chimney was fully engulfed with flames.
"I quickly Googled “chimney fires” and within a second the first link caught my attention. At this site I learned that the rumbling sound is what many people hear when their chimney have caught fire! I then called 911 and they advised us to get out of the house right away!
Within 5 minutes our chimney was fully engulfed with flames! I have been praising Google all day today!"
If You have any suggestions or comments on this article, please feel free to comment in comments field.