Wednesday, January 5, 2011

How to Import Desktop Reader Feeds to Google Reader.

0 comments


Import to Google Reader

I am using desktop RSS reader for reading my feeds. It became problem for me to read feeds through desktop RSS reader while I’m not on my personal computer. So I decided to shift my entire feeds from desktop reader to Google reader. Here I’m going to show you how I exported my feeds to google reader. My desktop reader is FeedDemon. The process is entirely same for other desktop readers.

First login to your Google Reader account. Go to Setting –> Reader settings on the top right corner of the window.

Goolge Reader import

 

In settings go to Import/Export tab.

Goolge Reader import2

 

In the Import/Export tab hit Choose File. A OPLM file should be exported to computer from desktop reader. For this to export OPLM file in Feed Demon, go to File --> Export and OPLM file is exported.

Goolge Reader import3

After choosing OPLM file hit Upload. The entire feeds are uploaded to google reader within small amount of time. Now you can easily read feeds everywhere on the internet.

Also Read: How to Bookmark Notes in Google reader

If You have any suggestions or comments on this article, please feel free to comment in comments field.

Subscribe to this Blog via Email:

Comments

0 comments to "How to Import Desktop Reader Feeds to Google Reader."

Post a Comment

Blog Archive

 

Copyright 2008 All Rights Reserved Revolution Two Church theme by Brian Gardner Converted into Blogger Template by Bloganol dot com